In a Sexological Bodywork session, I will create a space that is free of judgements, its a opportunity for somatic experiences to take you beyond your perceived limitations in life, sex and relationships.
I will support you to
~ open to greater intimacy, first with yourself and then others
~ enhance your inner knowing, by learning to ask for what you want and to become aware of your Yes's and your No's.
~ become more embodied, and able to respond from a empowered and informed place.
WHAT IS SEXOLOGICAL BODYWORK?
Sexological bodywork is intimate work in a very vulnerable area for many people. Safety, boundaries and care are essential. Sexological Bodyworkers are somatic, erotic educators, assisting individuals, couples and groups to deepen their experience of embodiment.
We are trained sexologists whose certification is government-approved in many countries world-wide. We offer experiential learning opportunities that consciously access profound ecstatic and blissful states
We work from a clear framework: from the "Code of Practice" and the "Code of Ethics" of ASIS, the Association of Somatic and Integrative Sexologists.
Each session starts with a conversation about your learning objectives, and goals for the session. Sessions are client-oriented ("client-led"). All contact is with consent and only within the limits of the client. There is no sexual relationship between client and bodyworker. We work with one-way touch The bodyworker is always clothes and will use gloves for the bodywork. We work outside attraction ("beyond (dis) attraction"). We work with men and women, and our focus is on embodiment.
YOUR SESSION MAY COVER ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Becoming aware of your habits, boundaries, trusting and learning to feel safe in your own body.
- Learning to express, how, where, and if, you want to receive touch.
- Learning how to express boundaries, yes, no, maybe, freely, without agendas and expectations.
- Expressing yourself through breath, sound and movement, being witnessed with your feelings and emotions that are held in your body.
- Exploring scars, release past trauma, fear and held tension in your body.
- Ways to explore your body map, (or genitals), finding places that feel numb and places that feel pleasurable.
Creating deeper feelings and sensations in your body not only feels good, it changes the way you relate with yourself and your beloveds and begins to remedy the imbalance that permeates our society.
I will teach you to consciously connect with your body, as a tool and bridge to more, through practical everyday exercises that can be continued at home – alone or with a partner – so that you will feel more free and alive in your body, your mind will become quieter and you will experience a greater sense of peace, health and wellbeing in your life.
I USE THE FOLLOWING MODALITIES AND PRACTICES TO SUPPORT YOUR JOUNEY:
- Pleasure mapping of the body.
- Conscious touch, which is free of goals or expectations
- Scar remediation
- Genital mapping
- Genital meditations
- Pelvis and genital massage
- Anatomy, hands-on sex coaching
- Mindful masturbation coaching, (being witnessed) making love to yourself.
Your session begins with a intake call, or a free 30 minute Skype session, to establish your learning objectives, this may include a discussion of your past relationships, your sexual history, your health and family background, in order for me to best understand your needs.
After the intake call, you will receive a detailed questionnaire and we will schedule a initial session. In the first session we will establish your leaning objective and co-create a educational contract. If we both decide we want to work together we will make a plan and generally that means we schedule another 3 sessions or more.
SOME OF THE REASONS WHY CLIENTS CONTACT ME FOR SEXOLOGICAL BODYWORK SESSION:
- Low sex drive – not feeling like having sex (Hypo sexuality)
- ‘Sex Addiction’ (Hyper sexuality: uncontrollable sexual behavior such as excessive viewing of pornography, visiting prostitutes, infidelity, etc.)
- Learning to feel again
- Sexual trauma
- Shame and guild around sexuality
- Post surgery, scar remediation
- Erectile dysfunction
- Difficulties getting or staying sexually aroused
- Premature ejaculation
- Orgasm problems (difficulty or inability to reach orgasm)
- Dyspareunia (painful intercourse)
- Differences in desire
- Relationship issues resulting from (sexual) tension and dissatisfaction (sex has become a sensitive topic)
- Problems with the pelvic floor muscles, resulting in difficulty during urination, defecation, and sex
- Difficulty in expressing oneself, your wants and needs
- Sexual dissatisfaction in general
- Problems with sexual orientation (homo/bi-sexuality) and/or “coming out”
- Problems concerning transvestism, transgender, or transsexuality
- Problems concerning specific sexual interests (fetishes, troublesome fantasies)
Do you have a question, or issues that is not mentioned above? Please do not hesitate to contact me.
Who are the sessions for?
Sexological bodywork sessions are for all sexual orientations and backgrounds, individuals who are seeking an authentic bodywork experience. I do not offer 'happy ending' massages, half-hour appointments or escort services. If this is what you are looking for from a session then please do not get in touch.
Can I touch you?
In a session there is one way touch and you are encouraged to relax and surrender into purely receiving. I will be fully clothed at all times and l will use gloves for the bodywork.
Preparation, location & arrival
Please be punctual but not early - there is no waiting room.
For intimate bodywork sessions please shower before your session, or you can use the towels and shower facilities provided, but this is included within your session time.
I work from a dedicated treatment space in Surrey. A full address will be given once a booking has been made and confirmed.
It's a good idea to avoid coffee and other caffeinated products for 24-48 hours before your session so your system is not over-stimulated.
If you need to cancel your appointment, this is our policy:
- 50% of the session price with a 48h notice prior the appointment,
- 100% of the session price with a 24h notice prior the appointment.
You can book a session at any moment calling this number: 07815590651 or email email@example.com
Sessions are £250 per 2-hour session, a pre-pay ‘5 for 4’ deal, which most clients take up so therefore most of my sessions actually cost £200 (ie £100 per hour)
For any other information, please contact me here, or if you’re ready book an appointment, click below.