Arvigo Abdominal Massage
What to expect?
The treatments are really complete, in fact you will be able to go deeper in your body and emotional state, you will detect the reason why you want to start this journey and you will also let go of some stress coming from the outside world, so when you finally get your Massage you can really let go and relax, getting all the benefits of this relaxing and pampering journey.
You will then enjoy a full treatment, in a warm and relaxing environment. You will be able to feel your womb and to go deeper and deeper in your self.
The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® (ATMAT) are a traditional form of therapy from Belize, Central America and are believed to encourage the womb into optimal position for good health and wellbeing, so as to improve fertility, menstrual issues and digestive problems.
Today we know that the uterus is held in place by ligaments and these can become stretched for a variety of reasons, some women may have been told they have a ‘tilted’ uterus and this could be the cause of many ‘female’ problems.
We look to assist homeostasis and hemodynamics in our work, allowing the body to adjust and find its own balance.
By working deeply into the Diaphragm we can impact all the bodies systems and part of the first appointment is teaching you the ‘why’ and the ‘what’ of each part of the therapy.
The Arvigo® Techniques are unique in that they are a combination of ancient wisdom with a modern interpretation that holds us at the peak of our profession. Dr Rosita Arvigo was the first to bring this work to modern attention and is responsible for its growth around the world.
“If a woman’s uterus is out of balance, so is she,” – Don Elijio Panti
Check out some of the most common symptoms below that Arvigo Therapy may help address:
- Digestive disorders (Crohn’s, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Gastro Oesophageal Reflux Disease, Gastritis, Constipation, Indigestion, etc.)
- Muscular Tension
- Urinary System (incontinence, frequent urinary infections, etc.)
- Varicose Veins
- Fertility Enhancement
- Post Surgical (scar tissue, recovery, etc.)
- Menstrual Disorders (painful/irregular periods)
- Pre-Conception through Postpartum
- Discomforts of Pregnancy; Birth Preparation
- C-section/hysterectomy surgery recovery
- Pelvic Organ Congestion (endometriosis, cysts, fibroids)
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Chronic bladder/yeast infections
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Early stages of BPH (Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy)
- Prostatitis (mild)
- Impotence, Erectile Dysfunction
What happens during a session?
- Comprehensive review of your personal health history and current health care needs.
- Abdominal and Back massage treatment according to the Arvigo Techniques.
- Instruction in Self Care Home techniques to enhance your professional treatment session.
- Complementary modalities if needed.
The self care massage is what makes our Therapy unique. Dr Rosita Arvigo understood the value of giving clients something to take home with them and regular feedback from clients emphasises how wonderful it is to have such an easy tool to work with.
Through repetition of the massage on a daily basis in your own home you will develop a deeper understanding of your own body, see faster results from the work and in many cases lessen the need for endless treatments with a therapist. You get to do the work and you get to experience the benefits. In addition to this I will encourage you to explore a variety of other self care techniques to support you in all areas of your life.
Clients of the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy®
Arvigo® Intake Session £95,-
The first session lasts for 2 hours
Arvigo® Follow Up Session £75,-
The follow up session lasts for 1.5 hours
Yoni Steam £50,-
The session lasts for 1 hour
Arvigo®3 Session £220,- (value £225,-)
Arvigo®4 Session £290,- (value £300,-)
Arvigo®6 Session £430,- (value £450,-)
Arvigo®12 Session £850,- (value £900,-)
* In order to obtain a better result we recommend a Minimum of 4 sessions
** The intake session is not included.
You can book a session at any moment calling this number: 07815590651 or email email@example.com
If you need to cancel your appointment, this is our policy:
- 50% of the session price with a 48h notice prior the appointment,
- 100% of the session price with a 24h notice prior the appointment.
You have two options for intake forms - either to fill them out on a digital form or, If you have access to a printer, you may print, fill out and bring the intake forms with you.
The process of sitting down and filling out the intake forms for Maya Abdominal Therapy sparks the beginning of our healing work together, before we've formally met for our first session. Please allow 30-45 minutes to fill these out. It is a lengthy process, however this work seeks to address healing on multiple levels. Thank you in advance for taking the time to tell me about you.
Contraindications, Cautions, and Modifications
The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® are generally very safe and effective, however in some instances I may need to modify the techniques slightly.
Please let me know if any of the below apply to you before we start your treatment:
- During active menstruation
- IUD (intra-uterine device for contraception) is present
- Immediately after abdominal surgery
- Active infection or cancer present in pelvic area, or while undergoing chemotherapy
- During the first trimester (19 weeks) of pregnancy (modification)
- Hiatal Hernia (gentle massage required)
- Active and acute infection
- Abdominal Aneurysm
- Diastasis Rectus
- Pessary for uterine prolapse (remove prior to your session)
- Any serious health condition that causes you concern
If you’d like to read more on the Arvigo techniques, check out this link: https://arvigotherapy.com
For any other information, please contact me here, or if you’re ready book an appointment, click below.
“It has been estimated that approximately 30% of women who have been unsuccessful in conceiving eventually conceive after a succession of Maya Abdominal Treatments.” – The Arvigo Centre
Practitioners of the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® have completed the Self Care Training and Professional Training Workshop. Arvigo practitioners are established health care providers who attend our advanced training to provide this modality to clients.